For those who look after Real Estate Properties or are Property Owners please use the form below to submit your online booking requirements.
- Payment must be made upon completion of the visit.
- Our technician continues to charge per 15 minutes until the payment is successfully made. So please ensure your payment method can be done upon completion.
- We carry an Eftpos machine so you can pay over the phone using Visa or MasterCard by providing your card number and expiry date.
- If the tenant is not in attendance during the time/date of the booking, a missed call charge will apply.
- Bookings can only be made by the person responsible for payment.
- An email will be sent to the tenant to confirm a suitable appointment time.
- Once an appointment time has been agreed, we will provide an email to both the Owner/Manager and Tenant.
- If you don’t receive this confirmation then the booking arrangement has not been completed.
- 10% Discount does not apply – Domestic Customers Only
Statistically speaking Rental Properties represent the highest proportion of all missed appointments and problem payment arrangements. So in order to avoid these problems we have tried to implement systems that help to avoid these. Please make sure you provide a method to email the Tenant so that all arrangements can be done in writing.
*During business hours. Over-night submissions will be responded to the following business day.
*Note additional charges apply outside this area!
We carry a selection of spares for the most common faults and should our technician not have the required parts on board, there is no additional Service Call Out Charge for the return visit. Warranty claims must be submitted in writing, and when applicable are conditional upon all accounts and payments being in order and fully settled as per our trading terms. All postponements or cancellations must be submitted 24 hours prior to the appointment time. Failure to do so in a timely manner may incur cancellation charges.