Ilve Oven Repairs
Looked all over Adelaide for a fully licensed Ilve Oven Repair Service with no luck; look no further. When you use our “Fixed Price Repair” service you can look forward to having the repair completed on the first visit over 90% of the time. We carry Adelaide’s largest Ilve oven van parts stock! We also have special made lifting equipment so that we don’t have to bother you to help lift the oven out.
If the parts are not listed, we may have to import them. This can take a
bit of time; please refer to our spare parts page for further details.
- Ilve Fan forced oven element replaced? We use the genuine A/458/34 Ilve Fan Forced Oven Element 2600W.
- Ilve bottom oven element not heating? Make sure you use the A/458/02 Ilve bottom oven element for the 600mm & 700mm Ovens 1300W.
- Ilve bottom element replaced in the wider ovens? make sure you use the genuine A/458/72 Ilve bottom element For the 800mm & 900mm Wide Ovens 1500W.
- Ilve Cooking fan replaced because it’s not spinning? Use the genuine G/406/10 Ilve cooking fan motor.
- Ilve oven door sealed? Probably the hinges need replacing. There are many hinges, including parts numbers:- A/028/41, A/028/22, A/028/24, A/028/40, A/028/45 and hinge supports:- A/468/04, A/468/00.
- Ilve grill element replaced. These are often dual element meaning you have to replace two elements to resolve the one fault. The genuine part numbers we commonly use are:-A/458/38, A/458/18/ A/458/46.
Ilve have been hand making ovens since 1952! When customers ask me which brand they should buy; Ilve is certainly close to the top of the list. The main reason for this is because they are easy to fix, relatively speaking. But when buying a new oven, make sure you’ve considered the Functionality carefully and that it fits your main purpose! Some might argue that aesthetic is the driving force. But in truth it’s all of these; Brands that have been building ovens for a long time represent tried and true. Ovens that are easy to fix means less repair costs. And ovens that are functional and meet your specific use means you have probably found and oven that will best suit your needs. In terms of repairs we’ve got you covered!.
While this isn’t a total list by any means, it covers the models that we service.
60CM FREESTANDING STOVE
6640CMP – 2000
70CM FREESTANDING STOVE
70CM FREESTANDING STOVE
80CM FREESTANDING STOVE
90CM FREESTANDING STOVE
Book Online Now
Booking online saves time, errors and provides a written record of the appointment details. We pass this saving on via a 10% discount. Please make sure your email/mobile phone number is correct, as we sms/email a booking confirmation. If the date you have selected is not available we will continue to communicate via email to finalise a booking confirmation.
We carry a selection of spares for the most common faults and should our technician not have all the required parts on board, there is no additional Service Call Out Charge for the return visit. Adelaide Whitegoods Specialists warranty fully guarantees any faulty workmanship with any associated defective parts as supplied being warranted by the manufacturer’s warranty. Warranty claims must be submitted in writing, and when applicable are conditional upon all accounts and payments being in order and fully settled as per our trading terms. All postponements or cancellations must be submitted 1 full working day prior. Failure to do so in a timely manner may incur cancellation charges.
Please note* This form is for privately owned residences only. If you are a Property Owner/Manager or Tenant; please use our rental property form.
*During business hours. Over-night submissions will be responded to the following business day.
Please complete each of the three heading below!
*Note additional charges apply outside this area!